PENTAIR CONTROL SYSTEMS OPTIMIZE ENERGY USE
Automated control systems can help offset rising utility costs
- Equipment schedules are easily altered to account for changes in pool usage, weather and other factors that impact overall equipment performance.
- Equipment isn’t accidentally left on for extended periods, thereby wasting energy (for example: lights, cleaners, heaters).
- Control systems make it easier to take advantage of off-peak, seasonal utility rates.
- IntelliTouch and EasyTouch controls now have a ScreenLogic Interface app available to allow control access from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch mobile digital devices.
The all new ScreenLogic2 Interface (PROTOCOL) now supports EasyTouch systems!
iPhone®, iPad® Touch Interface (P/N 520500) – Includes Protocol Interface Adapter that connects to
existing Desktop or Laptop PC. This allows control of IntelliTouch and EasyTouch pool and spa systems via PC (requires PC with an Ethernet connection, and Windows XP operating system or later).
ScreenLogic2™ Protocol features include:
- Use Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to control pool functions from anywhere. Simply download the free software from the Apple App Store™.
- Control all key functions of your pool or spa – temperatures, jets, lighting, and water features.
- Remotely manage from a PC or a Mac using the ScreenLogic2™ PC or Mac app, available in all ScreenLogic2™ kits and as a download from our website.
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the new IntelliChem™ chemical control system with IntelliTouch or EasyTouch.
- ScreenLogic2™ iPhone app now allows full color. Lighting control for both IntelliBrite LED pool/spa/landscape lights and MagicStream laminars.
- Existing ScreenLogic2™ customers can upgrade free of charge. Visit website for more details.
- ScreenLogic2™ now supports Mac computers. ScreenLogic Connect for Mac OSX 10.5, 10.6, and 10.7 is available for download from the same link as above.